Battery STRONGER 45Ah (12V)
It has an increased nominal capacity of 45 Ah and an operating voltage of 12 V. Therefore, one full charge will suffice for 3-4 trips to the reservoir with active anchoring.
The role of the separator in this model of the battery is performed by the gel. Therefore, in the case of minor damage to the housing, there is no electrolyte leakage and no toxic fumes are produced. Gel batteries have several other undeniable advantages:
- stability of voltage and current indicators when the charge level is reduced (up to 30% of the nominal value);
- increased number of “charge / discharge” cycles without loss of capacity;
- resistance to temperature changes;
- efficient operation at high and low temperatures;
- high level of security;
- possibility to install the battery on vertical and inclined surfaces (due to the absence of liquid electrolyte).
Traction batteries, which include the battery for the electric anchor winch Stronger 45 Ah, are designed to provide power to electric motors. Unlike starters, they are able to work in a constant cycle.
Therefore, the rated voltage and the declared current are steadily “issued” throughout the period of the motor operation to the state of the so-called “deep discharge”.
Technical description and configuration
Battery: 1 pc
Bolt: 2 pcs.
Grover washer: 2 pcs.
Washer: 4 pcs.
Warranty letter: 1 pc.
Cardboard packaging: 1 pc.