The Stronger ER roller extension for anchor winch is intended for increase in length of a working part of a remote roll of the Stronger anchor winch. For example, if the design or dimensions of the boat do not allow the installation of a winch at a distance the length of the regular roll.
The extension cord has mounting holes of 4 types:
- holes in the lower part – for mounting on the base (deck, mounting platform);
- “Lugs” and holes in the side walls in the front – for an additional rolling roller;
- square in the side walls of the rear – to fix the anchor on the extension with a rod;
- round in the side walls of the rear – to fix the anchor on the extension with a bolt and nut.
The anchor can be locked to prevent it from swaying and hitting the rails and deck when moving on water or transporting a boat in a carriage.
To fix, you need to pull the rod (or bolt) of the mount through the anchor bracket and holes in the side walls of the extension. Then clamp the check.
Technical description and configuration
1. Roller extension: 1 piece
2. Болт: 4 шт 3. Nut: 4 pcs 4. Washer: 1 pc
5. Cardboard packaging: 1 pc.