Which echo sounder should you choose? Many people are puzzled by this issue, since there is a large abundance of different devices from different manufacturers on the market. Let’s figure out what you should pay attention to when choosing an echo sounder. Here are some key aspects to consider when choosing this device.
1. Types of fish finders: There are two main types of fish finders – portable and installation. Portable fish finders are typically lightweight and compact, ideal for use on small boats or kayaks. Mounted fish finders, on the other hand, require installation on the boat and usually have more advanced features. https://strongermarine.com/articles/datchyk-%d1%8dholota/
2. Frequency and power: The important characteristics of an echo sounder are its frequency and power. Frequency affects image resolution and ability to detect objects underwater. Power determines the depth at which the fish finder can operate. When you are thinking about which echo sounder to choose, consider the depth of the reservoirs in which you plan to fish.
3. Display resolution and color: Good resolution and bright colors on the fish finder display allow you to see details more clearly and distinguish objects under water. This is especially important when searching for fish and structure on the bottom of a body of water.
4. GPS Navigation: Some fish finders come with GPS navigation, allowing you to track your location and save points of interest. This can be useful for returning to successful fishing spots or avoiding dangerous areas.
5. Additional Features: Many fish finders have additional features such as displaying water temperature, wind speed and direction, and mapping support.
Which echo sounder should you choose? Which features best suit your needs and fishing style. Apart from these basic aspects, it is also important to consider your budget and read reviews from other users before purchasing.
But it is worth paying attention to the fact that in addition to the echo sounder, an important aspect is the correct setting of the echo sounder sensor! And 90% of your success in ensuring that your echo sounder works reliably and efficiently depends on this! To solve this issue, we recommend that you use a device such as: an automatic adjuster for the position of the echo sounder sensor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5geITGL4CY&t=18s
This device, invented by STRONGER, is essentially the only instrument in the world that is capable of achieving clear results on the screen of your fish finder. We hope that we have provided you with some basic information on what to look for when you are thinking about which fish finder to choose? You can get acquainted with this device in more detail by watching the video:
Article about the design features of the echo sounder: https://strongermarine.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=3269&action=edit
We also recommend that you familiarize yourself with the automatic version of the echo sounder sensor regulator: https://strongermarine.com/ru/products/blok-avtomatycheskoj-regulyrovky-ugla-goryzonta-dlya-regulyatora-%d1%8dholota-pro/
In this article we will look at how to properly install an echo sounder sensor on a boat: tips and tricks. And let’s touch on the topic of automatic regulators from the STRONGER company. https://strongermarine.com/en/kak-ustanovyt-datchyk-%d1%8dholota/